Date:      Wed, 26 May 2004 05:44:32 -0500
From:      Kevin Day <toasty@dragondata.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sendfile performance regression from 4.x to 5.x

For those who asked for more info... The issue here seems to have been
SCHED_ULE. Switching Server 2 back to SCHED_4BSD puts its performance
back on par with 4.8.

No idea why yet, but I'm still poking around. It seems to have
something to do with how long thttpd's process has been running though,
the longer it runs the worse it gets.