Date:      Wed, 06 Feb 2002 10:10:15 -0500
From:      Florent Parent <Florent.Parent@viagenie.qc.ca>
To:        Marko Zec <zec@tel.fer.hr>, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ng_dummy - netgraph traffic shaping node

--On 2002-02-04 15:43:10 +0100 zec@tel.fer.hr wrote:

> Btw, where could I find some examples on parsing setsockopt() calls to
> selected nodes, if such thing is possible at all?

Here's how I do it on a ksocket node (patch on ksocket is required unless=20
you're using -CURRENT. Check thread on "netgraph: how to setsockopt on=20
ksocket node ?". )

struct opts {
    int level;
    int name;
    int value;
} myopts =3D { SOL_SOCKET, SO_REUSEADDR, 1 };

if ( (ret =3D NgSendMsg(cs, epath, NGM_KSOCKET_COOKIE, NGM_KSOCKET_SETOPT,
                      (struct ng_ksocket_sockopt *)&myopts,=20
sizeof(myopts))) < 0) {
    fprintf(stderr, "%s Cannot setopt the ksocket node: %s\n",
            epath, strerror(errno));
    return (-1);
}

Florent