Date:      Thu, 24 Oct 1996 08:40:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Garrett Wollman <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
To:        freebsd-bugs
Subject:   bin/1873: kerberos login encryption incompatible with all other Keberos servers

The following reply was made to PR bin/1873; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Garrett Wollman <wollman@lcs.mit.edu>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Cc:  Subject: bin/1873: kerberos login encryption incompatible with all other Keberos servers
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 11:26:49 -0400

 <<On Wed, 23 Oct 1996 19:34:35 -0700 (PDT), sef@kithrup.com said:

 > kinit
 > rlogin -xL8 <kerberos machine>

 I just wanted to repeat for the record that I am unable to replicate
 this in either direction with an honest-to-God MIT Kerberos
 installation.  The only question I think might come up would be the
 function of the (mostly undocumented) `-L' flag, which is not present
 in our Ultrix krlogin.

 -GAWollman

 MIT, LCS, ANA, or NSA|                     - Susan Aglukark and Chad Irschick