Date:      Sun, 25 Jul 1999 13:14:22 -0400
From:      Christopher Michaels <ChrisMic@clientlogic.com>
To:        'Steve Hovey' <shovey@buffnet.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions (E-mail)" <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: procmail or .forward for "vacation" program.

Steve,
According to the vacation man page it does not respond to priority bulk.
BUT, that is what I'm trying to avoid, is sending mail where I don't want it
to go, and to not spew trash to the mailing lists.

I am unsubscribing here, but I'd like to still receive the mail at home
because #1 I can catch up when vacation is over, and also, I may be able to
read my mail from where I will be.

-Chris