Date:      Fri, 23 Aug 1996 21:36:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Brian Campbell <brianc@ottawa.net>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org (FreeBSD Hackers)
Subject:   pcvt features

Are there any plans for the pcvt driver to include the same support
for loadable screen savers as syscons?  I hacked in support for the
green saver, which I suspect is the same way the stars saver got
in there.  Wouldn't it be more convenient to support the lkm's?

I was also wondering why pcvt restricted its [VGA] font support to 8,
10, 14 and 16 scanline fonts.  I'm getting used to 40-lines, but (in a
previous life) I used to run an 11 scanline font for 36 lines (I won't
mention that it supported 94 columns ;-)