Date:      Fri, 4 Dec 2009 21:44:36 +0100
From:      Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>
To:        Thomas Backman <serenity@exscape.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Fatal trap 9 triggered by zfs?

Am 04.12.2009 um 21:20 schrieb Thomas Backman:

> Bad RAM/motherboard? My first thought when I read your first mail (re: =
identical hardware) was bad hardware, and this seems to point towards =
that too, no?
> Have you tried memtest86+?

No, I haven't yet, since I don't have physical access right now, and the =
box is in production service.  I've shifted a couple of services to the =
other, identical box to see if that changes anything in the behavior.

Right now it seems that heavy CPU load triggers panics, so bad RAM, CPU, =
chipset, mainboard, or marginal power supply are all possibilities.

Stefan

--=20
Stefan Bethke <stb@lassitu.de>   Fon +49 151 14070811