Date:      Tue, 26 Nov 2002 18:19:25 +0100
From:      Marcin Dalecki <mdcki@gmx.net>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   jdk 1.3.1_6 linux compilation.

During a compile of the openoffice-pl package I have just noticed, that
1. Well it depends on java...
2. java depends on the Linux emulation stuff.
3. The automatic fetching of the linux stuff is still looking for RedHat 7.1 files
at the ftp.redhat.com FTP site.

Well I could live with using OpenOffice without *any* java crap.
I never noticed any functionality provided by it.

At least please someone remove ftp.redhat.com from the
corresponding fetch list.

--
	Marcin Dalecki