Date:      Thu, 02 Jan 2003 16:19:18 -2000
From:      blackaby <ermvggg@aol.com>
To:        parox@2nd-class.net, silver@newhealth.net, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   agep Do you need quality Legal Advice? It's HERE

How would you like a Top Rated Law Firm working for you,
your family and your business for only pennies a day?

If yes, CLICK on the numbers below, to visit our webpage:

http://198.170.236.87

...and Get YOUR Legal Consultation Today!<br>

Whether it's a simple speeding ticket or an extensive Child
Custody Case, we cover all 26 areas of the legal system.

     *** Free Court Appearances on Your Behalf
     *** Unlimited Phone Consultations
     *** Review of ALL Your Legal Documents & Contracts
     *** Take Care of Credit Problems

And that is just the TIP of the iceberg!

CLICK HERE:   http://198.170.236.87

to Get YOUR Legal Consultation Today!

To be removed from our mailing list, please send an email to:
legalsys_rem88@yahoo.co.in?subject=REMOVE