Date:      Thu, 26 Jul 2001 10:42:40 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
To:        Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: perhaps one of phk's "intern" projects?

at already understands the concept of "tomorrow" in it's parsing of time. It
also understands special terms like "teatime".

If we simplify this to

	at reboot

then all you'd have to do would be to either squirrel these jobs in another
directory and have part of rc check for these or just have a special name
so that at's reading of the spool dir won't get upset if they're ther.