Date:      Wed, 28 Jan 1998 17:57:25 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>
To:        John Polstra <jdp@polstra.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dladdr: Hel-lo-o-o?

> To all you people who were whining so loudly about your need for
> dladdr, as if your very lives depended on it:
>
> Have any of you even _tried_ the patches I posted here 10 days ago?  I
> haven't received a single report.  Grrrrr.

I've tried the patches, and they are indeed running on my 2.2.5 system.
And, yes you did receive a single report pointing out a bug in the
patch. :)

However, I haven't had time to mess with the Java sources to modify them
to take advantage of dladdr (yet).  Is there an easy way for me to
figure out how to check to see if it exists so that I can support both
old and new systems?

Nate