Date:      Wed, 5 Feb 2003 15:57:36 +0100
From:      Hendrik Scholz <hscholz@raisdorf.net>
To:        Joe Marcus Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
Cc:        nobutaka@FreeBSD.ORG, gnome@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: totem build failure

Hi!

As already discovered I built the totem 0.90.0 upgrade on a Gnome 2.2
cvs system, so as already mentioned there are problems on systems
working with the standard ports tree.
We now have a recent xine-lib in the ports, so I created a totem upgrade
from 0.10.0 (which has been in the tree before 0.90.0) to 0.13.1.

In addition I pulled a xine-ui 0.9.18 upgrade together. All files can be
found on http://www.raisdorf.net/files/FreeBSD/xine

- libxine-0.9.13-to-1.beta4.diff
  already in the tree
- libxine-1beta4.shar
  dito
- totem-0.10.0-to-0.13.1.patch
  totem upgrade from the 0.10.0 port to 0.13.1 (which should
  work with Gnome 2.0 et al)
- totem-0.13.1.shar
  complete shar file
- totem-0.10.0-to-0.90.0.diff
  the patch which is currently in the tree
- totem-0.90.0.shar
  complete shar file (already in the tree)
- xine-0.9.13-to-0.9.18.patch
  xine UI update
- xine-ui-0.9.18.shar
  same as shar file

I suggest totem should be downgraded to 0.13.1 until Gnome 2.2 is in the
main tree.

Hendrik

Btw: Anyone knows the "Failed to create mixer ... failed to create
     osssink sync-false" from rhythmbox?

--
Hendrik Scholz - <hscholz@raisdorf.net> - http://raisdorf.net/

drag me, drop me - treat me like an object