Date:      Wed, 06 Oct 2010 01:11:27 -0300
From:      Gonzalo Nemmi <gnemmi@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Which OS for notebook

El 05/10/2010 02:39 p.m., Erik Ulven escribió:
> Hi,
> Wireless works very well with both OS's. suspend/resume works most of
> the time with freebsd, and  always with openbsd. built in camera works
> with openbsd. Most of the special keys (light, suspend, etc) seems to
> work fine with freebsd.
>
> Erik

The OpenBSD guys did a really hardwork to get suspend/resume work out of
the box on their latest releases (specially for 4.7 and 4.8, but it all
started a few releases back)... they gave it some sort of "priority"
status ... maybe they realized that nowadays most of the work gets donde
on notebooks ... that effort seems to have paid off.

Too bad OpenBSD is not my cup of tea ...

Best regards
Gonzalo Nemmi