Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2000 13:22:16 +0200
From:      Fabrizio Poggi <poggif@casaccia.enea.it>
To:        Martin Cracauer <cracauer@cons.org>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Let 3.x die ASAP?

At 11.39 29/03/00 +0200, you wrote:

Martin says:

>- Release 3.5 in the lighter packaging like a snapshot CD.

In Italy, the movements of FreeBsd are delayed. Just now my e-mail reseller
has announced 3.4 availability as the newest release. Maybe something
lighter or not complete (like a "dependency pack") can miss at all from the
shelf. Linux is in journal stores as gift cd or in commercial libraries
near to Stephen King best seller. FreeBsd is more hard to find&buy. Bill
transactions with Walnut Creek directly, I have never experienced.

Regards, Fabrizio.