Date:      Mon, 10 May 1999 22:13:20 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "James A. Mutter" <jmutter@netwalk.com>
To:        deity <mikekowa@ccia.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD and WinNT

You're looking in the wrong place.  Your problem isn't that FreeBSD
can't access the outside world as much as it is that the NT box won't
let the BSD box access the outside world.  Do you see the distinction?

You'll need to tinker with the NT proxy, but it's my guess that it
won't allow you to ping/traceroute anything in the outside world.