Date:      Sat, 30 Jun 2001 23:03:10 -0400
From:      "Kenneth Mays" <kmays2000@hotmail.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Testing Tar 1.13 Traceroute-1.4a12 on 4.3-R

Hi,

Has there been any problems with testing Tar v1.13 and traceroute 1.14a12 on
FreeBSD 4.3-R??

I've compiled and tested each application and they run fine on my machine.
The newer traceroute reports on the sites using multiple Ips which is nicer
than the v1.3.2 default version that comes with FreeBSD 4.3-R.

Any plans on stablizing and upgrading the applications into the next
release?? I will test anything you want on my machine since I would like to
see these tools updated.

Ken
4.3R