Date:      Thu, 6 Feb 1997 00:59:43 -0800 (PST)
From:      Stranger Bone <ben@narcissus.ml.org>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   xemacs error

I recompiled and reinstalled xemacs (don't ask why) and now it won't
start.  I get the following message:

Initialization error: Cannot open load file: term/generic-win

There's a lot of other crud too but I think this is the important part.
I can post the rest if necessary.

The only thing I can think of is that I installed Lesstif since the last
time I compiled xemacs.  But I doubt it's related.

I've tried changing my TERM environment variable to vt100 or xterm,
neither helps.

 Ben

"You have your mind on computers, it seems."