Date:      Thu, 2 Jan 2003 17:29:49 -0800
From:      Chris Doherty <chris-freebsd@randomcamel.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Stability

from http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/accuracy.html#whichos
--
Additionally HP-UX, Linux, Solaris and recent releases of FreeBSD cycle
back to zero after 497 days, exactly as if the machine had been rebooted

wacky. how/why is this the case?

chris

Chris Doherty
chris [at] randomcamel.net

"I think," said Christopher Robin, "that we ought to eat
all our provisions now, so we won't have so much to carry."
               -- A. A. Milne