Date:      Tue, 12 Sep 2000 17:59:27 -0300 (BSC)
From:      =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Josu=E9_Jos=E9_Souza_Jr=2E?= <josue@nexos.com.br>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   IMAP + quotas problem

Hello,

I'm having a little problem with my server. I have some dial up customers
that have limited disk space for e-mail storage, controlled by FreeBSD's
quotas system. The problem is, when they reach a disk usage greater than
the hard limit, they are unable to delete the messages.
What I do today is to raise user's quota for a couple of days and warn the
user to delete some messages to free space. Then I set the quota back to
normal value. Is there a way to solve this problem, like some IMAP
configuration about removing messages ffrom the mailbox?

Thanks in advance,=20

Josu=E9 Jos=E9 Souza Jr. - Opera=E7=F5es e Suporte  =20
josue@nexos.com.br
Nexos Servi=E7os de Redes Ltda.
http://www.nexos.com.br

Salvador - Bahia - Brasil