Date:      Wed, 8 May 2002 07:24:12 -0400
From:      "Jim Flowers" <jflowers@ezo.net>
To:        Albert Everett <freebsd@webintl.com>, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Virus protection

Inflex is another FreeBSD port (see the collection) that runs on a separate
physical smtp server.  It produces a custom sendmail.cf file that controls
the filtering process.  Mail reaches this server from the previous one by
action of a user .forward file, an alias, or a mailertable entry.
Virtusertable entries don't work because they are evaluated before the
milters are.