Date:      Sun, 28 Jun 1998 00:44:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      P Lynch <lynch@rush.net>
To:        Matthew Thyer <thyerm@camtech.net.au>
Cc:        Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>, Matthew Thyer <Matthew.Thyer@dsto.defence.gov.au>, Terry Lambert <tlambert@primenet.com>, Jonathan Lemon <jlemon@americantv.com>, current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 'fatal trap 12' on boot (smp and up)

I've pretty successfully ran FreeBSD and booted from a floppy with minimal
participation in windows, enough to write a *FreeBSD* boot floppy
(rawrite.exe, fdimage.exe) who cares what MS is doing as long as one of
those two programs still works (seriously though, I think we'd all be
better off without windows 98) =) -Pat

Pat Lynch						lynch@rush.net
Systems Administrator					Rush Networking