Date:      Wed, 18 Sep 1996 18:31:46 +1000 (EST)
From:      robert@chalmers.com.au (Robert Chalmers)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Non-booting scsi

I have everything installed and configured on my Seagate 1.3Gb SCSI,
but when the system is started, it just sits there and spins - and
spins - and spins.  No boot.

This is after I obtained the 2.2 SNAPSHOT (May 1) from work so I can
actually load from the atapi CD anyway.

anyone know why it wont actually boot ? I'd really like to continue with
this os, but if I can't get it to actually boot, well...

any help will be gratefully accepted, and slanging about being a newbie will
almost certainly put me right off this thing for good. I'm not.

thanks for any help,
cheers,
Bob
--
The China House					Sheng Huo Jiu Shi Dou Zheng
robert@chalmers.com.au for Whirled Peas		http://chalmers.com.au