Date:      Tue, 6 Mar 2007 08:49:47 +0100
From:      "Michel, Dietmar" <Dietmar_Michel@bmc.com>
To:        "Derek Ragona" <derek@computinginnovations.com>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: RAID5 degraded - system hangs

Hi Derek,
=20
at least your comment to SATA hot swap is right.
But disk failure are during work anyway. So at least after rebooting and =
replacing the disk (I reconnected the disk offline and powered on again) =
I had to had a chance to rebuild the array.
But as described I get no prompt in any boot option.
=20
  Dietmar