Date:      Wed, 2 Aug 2000 23:25:37 -0300
From:      "Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira" <lioux@uol.com.br>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG, ben@pavilion.net
Subject:   Re: ports/20360

On Wed, Aug 02, 2000 at 08:39:40AM -0700, Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira wrote:
>  	I am not running 4.0.1 but 4.0. And, it works for me. However,
>  	Anyway, I'll update my XFree and get back to you later. :)

	I "updated" my XFree to 4.0.1 and reinstalled rxvt from
fresh sources. I did work with 4 rxvts for about 4 hours without
a glitch (except an annoying backspace reluctancy to work which I
ironed out as an user-term-configuration mistake :).
	I am running a FreeBSD 4.1-STABLE as of 01/08/2000 (last
tuesday). This does not seem to be a FreeBSD/port related problem
or many users (including me) would be complaining.
	Did you change your system in any way? Can you backtrace
a coredump? I see you are running STABLE. Perhaps, you may have a
stale source tree, my advice is that you cvsup update to the latest
both sources and ports tree, make world, reinstall both XFree-4/rxvt
and try to get the error again.
	If you still get an error, get back to the rxvt developers
as this is mostly a problem within rxvt that should be treated/verified
by this most appropriate party. :)

	I propose that this PR be changed to "waiting user input".