Date:      Thu, 7 Dec 1995 10:38:58 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        Jerry.Kendall@vmicls.com (Jerry Kendall)
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NFS for MS-Windows

> I have a need to NFS mount an MS-Windows hard driver.
>
> Does any one know of a ShareWare/PublicDomain version
> that is usable ??????

You want to *export* the drive from the Windows machine so that a
UNIX box can mount it?

There are a couple of products for Windows95 (including the one from
my company, which I don't know where the release cycle is at) but no
products for plain old Windows, as far as I know.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.