Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 2014 15:06:24 +0100
From:      Milan Obuch <freebsd-mips@dino.sk>
To:        "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?=D6zkan?= KIRIK" <ozkan.kirik@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MIPS installing and etherswitch questions

On Fri, 14 Mar 2014 15:59:10 +0200
"=D6zkan KIRIK" <ozkan.kirik@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you very much Milan,
>=20
> I did a bit research about booting freebsd on RB750UP. When you push
> reset time until leds goes down and up, system boots by PXE boot.
> I think, we can boot by this way. and write image to flash. I'll try
> it.

Well, yes, you can start FreeBSD this way, using nfs for rootfs may be
the best for beginning. Just keep us informed on what you find.

> Does FreeBSD works healty on Ubiquiti Router Station Pro ?

I did not make much with it yet, I am just trying to work with
etherswitch here, but it works quite well. I plan to try it instead my
aged WRAP board for my home gateway when I go through my tests.

> Best regards,
> Ozkan
>=20

[ snip ]