Date:      Fri, 6 Dec 2002 13:59:15 +0700
From:      pirat <pirat@access.inet.co.th>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   cvs -d /home/ncvs checkout src and cvsup stable-supfile

hi sirs,

apologize me for disturbing the list with my plain question.
i have finished cvsup cvs-supfile, as appear in /usr/share/examples/cvsup/cvs-supfile, and do a

cd /usr
cvs -d /home/ncvs checkout src

will this bring the same result as

cvsup -g -L 2 stable-supfile

where stable-supfile is also from /usr/share/example/cvsup/stable-supfile.

i do not understand cvs quite well even i read several time man page and articles from FDP. so that please give some hints for me on this plain case.
am using 4.7-stable now and uname is
firak# uname -a
FreeBSD firak.thai-aec.org 4.7-STABLE FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE #5: Thu Dec  5 15:15:31
 ICT 2002     root@firak.thai-aec.org:/var/obj/var/src/sys/Firak  i386
firak#

thanks in advance.

with best regards,