Date:      Fri, 16 May 2003 17:24:17 -0500
From:      "Brandon D. Valentine" <brandon@dvalentine.com>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   critical bug in emulators/linux_base, please fix before 5.1

I opened a PR[0] several weeks ago about a critical bug in the
linux_base port.  Thusfar nobody has acted on my PR.  This bug seriously
affects FreeBSD's ability to run Linux applications.  The linux_base
port is currently maintainerless (MAINTAINER set to ports@freebsd.org).
Would someone please commit my patch before 5.1 ports are tagged?

If necessary I am willing to take over maintenance of linux_base.  This
port is too important to sit broken for weeks at a time.

[0] - http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=51426

Thanks,

Brandon D. Valentine
--
brandon@dvalentine.com                                 http://www.geekpunk.net
Pseudo-Random Googlism:  brandon is the only female african american