Date:      Wed, 26 Jun 2002 20:36:28 +0200
From:      Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve@sohara.org>
To:        Oliver Brandmueller <ob@e-Gitt.NET>
Cc:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Encoding from bktr

On Wed, 26 Jun 2002 10:23:31 +0200
Oliver Brandmueller <ob@e-Gitt.NET> wrote:

OB> How do you manage to switch to the right channel? At the moment I always
OB> used fxtv first to switch to the correct channel and then could encode.

	I use this ugly but effective hack:

mplayer -tv on:driver=bsdbt848:norm=pal:input=1:freq=$FREQ -vo null -frames 1

	When I get a round tuit I intend to turn vesatv.c into a channel
changer and input selector.

--
C:>WIN                                          |     Directable Mirrors
The computer obeys and wins.                    |A Better Way To Focus The Sun