Date:      Thu, 6 Feb 1997 17:31:54 +0700 (TST)
From:      The Mall - Ngamwongwan <jss01@ksc7.th.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Can not login, su and finger as NIS users ...

/etc/sysconfig) and add nis in /etc/host.conf file.
	I can see NIS database by use any yp command eg. ypcat ypwhich when
login as user in FreeBSD, I can see every hosts in NIS database when use
command rlogin or telnet, and GID when see owner of file was correct.
	But I can not login as NIS users, su and finger.

	I tried to add +:*::::: or +AccountName:*::::: in /etc/passwd and
/etc/master.passwd but it not help me.

	I have some misstake in operate? And How to correct them?

	Thank for advance..

	Noppadol Mueanpai               Email: jss01@ksc7.th.com
					       s4103164@diamond.ce.kmitl.ac.th