Date:      Fri, 01 Jul 2011 09:21:52 +0200
From:      "O. Hartmann" <ohartman@zedat.fu-berlin.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   devel/subversion: svn: Couldn't perform atomic initialization    svn: database schema has changed

Since yesterday I receive on any try on a commit this error message from
my subversion server:

svn: Couldn't perform atomic initialization
svn: database schema has changed
svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:

Searching for this error (which appeared after portsupdate via
portmaster yesterday) reveal several postings saying this is due to a
bug in SQLite 3.7.7/3.7.7-1, which has been fixed already in 3.7.7-2.
As far as I realize, SQLite was part of an update these days, so I'm
wondering if anybody else has been sumbled into the problem.
Or is this problem caused by something else?

I'm a bit like a dead man in the water since no commit to the server is
possible anymore. At this very moment, I recompile sqlite and everything
that depends on it, hoping it could only be triggered by some errornes
portmaster thingis.

Thanks in advance,

Oliver