Date:      Fri, 02 Jan 2009 07:43:55 -0800
From:      Mark Foster <mark@foster.cc>
To:        Remko Lodder <remko@elvandar.org>
Cc:        freebsd-security@freebsd.org, secteam@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: vuxml updates, cont.

Remko Lodder wrote:
> Why would you guess it's not?
>
> We try to document as much as possible, so every contribution to the
> VuXML document is appreciated. Please do not think that we do not need
> VuXML updates :)
No, I really think there needs to be much more, that it is always a game
of catch-up.
> One of the reasons that might tell why the -vuxml list isn't being
> used that much, is because we get few VuXML contributions from others,
> and if we do get them they are mostly attached in port-pr's which are
> then submitted to our team for evalution. There are a number of people
> doing it like that and that also works out fine.
>
> So I believe that we do want to receive VuXML updates on secteam@

Good enough, so I will Cc: secteam@ on vuxml updates and when/if
approved for freebsd-vuxml@ start cc: that too.
Thanks!

--
Realization #2031: That the "meaning of life" is now just another Google search.
Mark D. Foster <mark@foster.cc>