Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 2014 16:10:24 +0000
From:      Joe Holden <lists@rewt.org.uk>
To:        =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=D6zkan_KIRIK?= <ozkan.kirik@gmail.com>,  Milan Obuch <freebsd-mips@dino.sk>
Cc:        freebsd-mips@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MIPS installing and etherswitch questions

Booting is the easy bit, but since you have no serial console - you
won't know what has gone wrong, which is the reason I have 750UP and
750GL sitting here idle...

On the other hand, FreeBSD will boot on the CRS, and you can see via
serial what is going on... however theres no NAND support yet so it is
NFS only (and also no switch support so can't configure either the
onboard switch or the 25 port gig switch)