Date:      Mon, 1 Apr 2002 20:38:30 +0200
From:      John Constantine <constant@rootshell.be>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HP LaserJet 4 driver ?

Hello,

which driver did you choose when configuring your HP LaserJet 4
printer ?

Ghostscript has the following:

ljet4     HP LaserJet 4 and 5L/5P (not real LJ5), defaults to 600 dpi
ljet4d    HP LaserJet 4 (defaults to 600 dpi) with duplex
lj4dith   HP LaserJet 4 with Floyd-Steinberg dithering

and also there is gimp-print.

Which one did you choose ?

I would just like to mention that I'm using apsfilter but to configure
it I need to know the right ghostscript driver for HP LaserJet 4.

Please CC me as I'm not subscribed to the list.

Thanks for any input.