Date:      Mon, 10 May 1999 19:32:39 -0700
From:      Vincent Rodriguez <atgrim@thevine.net>
To:        T1947@aol.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Program

--------------09CCD3938146365AC897600F

I believe I had seen the program "MoSlo" with the Interplay Ultimate RPG
Archives. It was dealing with DOS based games though, so I don't know if it
will work You may want to check at the Interplay website.

T1947@aol.com wrote:

> dear sir,
> iam looking for the program called moslo, I need something to temporarily
> slow down my computer so i can install a couple of programs can you help or
> know where i can find this? t1947@aol.com
>                                                   thanks teresa

It is not whether or not you die, we all die eventually.
It is, in fact, how you have lived, that will make the difference.
No matter how small.

--------------09CCD3938146365AC897600F

begin:          vcard
fn:             Vincent R