Date:      Fri, 15 Nov 1996 14:35:59 UTC+0100
From:      Javier Martin Rueda <jmrueda@diatel.upm.es>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Announcing revision of beta driver for Intel EtherExpress pro/10 network card

This is a copy of an article I've sent to the usenet newsgroup,
just in case there is people interested in this stuff who don't
read the newsgroup:

Hi, again!

Since I released this driver a couple of weeks ago, I discovered two
things that did not work quite ok, although they happened rarely (at
least on my system). I finally got time to review them, and I think
they are fixed now.

Also, I've added support for FreeBSD 2.2, since I installed the
961014 SNAPSHOT.

So, for anyone who wants to use an Intel EtherExpress Pro/10 network
card under FreeBSD, feel free to grab the driver from:

ftp://ftp.diatel.upm.es/incoming/jmrueda2/if_ex-961115.tar.gz

Also, if it works, or if it does not, I would appreciate hearing
from you. I saw several people downloaded the previous version,
but I have no news from them, so I can only guess there must be
no problems. Am I right?