Date:      Wed, 14 May 2003 07:46:37 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Ivo Hazmuk <ivo@vutbr.cz>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ATX boards and restart after power failure

> Do you mean it costs $60USD to build the circuit?

I know that it's not cheap, but for us was cheeper development of this
patch than new MB + CPU. It was five years ago. A lot of machine had
been used with CPU PII Slot1. New MB used Socket 370...

> I don't know if the mainboard is worth $60USD anymore. :-)

maybe in America. Here the cheepest and worst MB cost about 70 US$. And
good MB cost about 110 US$. Plus taxes.

	Ivo Hazmuk

Open-Source software isn't a matter of life or death...
...It's much more important than that!