Date:      Tue, 12 Jan 1999 00:32:19 -0600 (CST)
From:      jahanur <jahanur@jjsoft.com>
To:        Leo Kliger <leo@astea.com.au>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: How to uudecode an attached file.

I am sory I must have explained wrong.
I will try to elaborate my problem more :
I was able to find the command but the problem is that
if I type
$ uudecode filename
then I get the prompt back I dont know if the file has been uudecoded or
not if it is then according to the man page I was suppossed to see it the
user's working directory.

So i see the file there with same name and if I want o view it with vi
I see the binaries only, nothing else.
I dont know if I am doing it right or not.

Please help.

Thanks

Jahanur