Date:      Wed, 24 Apr 1996 19:51:09 +0100
From:      "Gary Palmer" <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
To:        Greg Mitchell <gmitch@mainelink.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: MUD Servers

Greg Mitchell wrote in message ID
<317D4E91.4001@mainelink.net>:
> I was wondering if FreeBSD can run any LPMUD Server software??

I'm fairly certain it'll work without TOO many problems. Read the
handbook (http://www.freebsd.org/handbook or available on your hard
drive if you have a 2.1 or later install) on how to port software.  I
haven't done it to FreeBSD, but I did do it to another (admittedly
4.3) BSD platform without too many problems.

Gary
--
Gary Palmer                                            FreeBSD Core Team Member
FreeBSD - Turning PC's into workstations. See http://www.FreeBSD.ORG/ for info.