Date:      Mon, 21 Oct 2002 18:49:54 -0700
From:      Andrew Stuart <elitetek@tekrealm.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   gkrellm/gkrellm2 plugin ports question.

I am currious as to how we want to handle the different plugins for
gkrellm and gkrellm2. Do we want to create a seperate port for each,
or can we add some make magic in the mk files to determine which gkrellm
is installed and have the port use the right version.

Since i doubt im getting my point across right.. Example.

gkrellshoot, a port i maintain has two different versions availiable,
0.3.2 which is for gkrellm 1, and 0.4.1 for gkrellm 2. as do most of the
other plugins. do we want two seperate ports? or is it possible to have
one port that figures out which version it needs to grab to support
gkrellm/2?

--
Andrew