Date:      Tue, 29 Dec 2009 20:34:08 +0100
From:      n dhert <ndhert@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   gutenprint / cups

There have been updates to cups and gutenprint.
I now have # pkg_info | grep guten
gutenprint-base-5.2.4 GutenPrint Printer Driver
gutenprint-cups-5.2.4 GutenPrint Printer Driver

But an # lpstat -t
shows for my printers:
        Unable to start filter "rastertogutenprint.5.1" - No such file or
directory.
Maybe I need to do a restart or stop/start of the printer queues ?
In the older cups In the webpages of http://localhost:631 There was a button
to do a restart of a printer queue,
but I don't see such a button in the new layout of the webpages...

Can I use a command line command to do a restart or stop/start of a printer
queue, or how to
solve this ?