Date:      Tue, 16 Apr 2013 13:09:05 +0400
From:      NIEN-SHENG LIN <loveforall2014@yahoo.co.jp>
To:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Help the Syrian refugees in turkey.

Good Day,

My name is Nien-sheng Lin, and I have been suffering prostate cancer for so many years now but only recently my doctor told me that i have just some time/days to live in this world before i die. I am an US Citizen,dealing with gold exportation business.I was born on 26th may,1939.Here is my international passport.

Now that i am about to die because of this prostate cancer disease,i want to hand over my millions of dollars to you.I want you to inherit my wealth.But you must assure me that you will use at least 50% of my wealth to help the Syrian refugees in turkey.Turkish Disaster Management Agency (AFAD) said that the Syrian refugees in southern Turkey has risen to 654,200.You must promise me that you will use 50% of my wealth to help the Syria people that are suffering in turkey and the middle east.

I want you to inherit my wealth.But you must also assure me that you will use at least 30% of my wealth to help the orphanages home,widows and poor people in your country.

Take the remaining 20% of my wealth for yourself.I dash you the remaining 20% of my wealth if you promise to follow all my instructions. Here is my private email address: niensheng.lin@yahoo.co.uk

Write down your full names, telephone number and your address.

Regard,

Nien-sheng Lin