Date:      Mon, 21 May 2001 20:41:39 +0300
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <keramidi@otenet.gr>
To:        dochawk@psu.edu
Cc:        j mckitrick <jcm@freebsd-uk.eu.org>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: how much ram/cpu/swap to run emacs/xemacs effectively?

On Mon, May 21, 2001 at 11:20:45AM -0400, dochawk@psu.edu wrote:

> But it can indent my Fortan 95 as I write it, which vim doesn't do yet
> . . .

Yes, well... nothing beats the power of M-{ , C-SPC , M-} , C-c C-c when it
comes to commenting code.  Of course, pushing all those keys reminds me of
playing Mortal Kombat and trying to do some fatality kind of thing.
But then again, this is why I love Emacs :P
Everything is like playing Mortal Kombat all the time :)

--giorgos