Date:      Mon, 11 Mar 2002 10:29:14 -0600
From:      Server Admin <admin@sage-one.net>
To:        =?iso-8859-1?Q?=22Peter_Lepp=E4nen=22?= <pele02@handelsbanken.se>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: IPFW question!

Peter: I never could get that script to work out of the box, and modified
it considerably. It has a rule for http, but may not be assigned right for
you. Here is the rule I changed to and works for my setup:
# HTTP - Allow access to our web server
        ${fwcmd} add pass tcp from any to any 80 setup

At 04:34 PM 3.11.2002 +0100, Peter Lepp=E4nen wrote:

>Yes I understand that I have to modify the file if I like to have
additional services like ssh and ftp and so on.
>But the standard rc.firewall script, simple type should give me access to
DNS and HTTP.

>Is this not correct?
>
>/Peter

                                               =20
>                    Server Admin
                                               =20
Lepp=E4nen" <pele02@handelsbanken.se>,                  =20
>                    Sent by:                         questions@FreeBSD.ORG
                                               =20
>                    owner-freebsd-questions@F        cc:
                                               =20
>                    reeBSD.ORG                       Subject:     Re: IPFW
question!                                      =20

                                               =20

                                               =20
>                    2002-03-11 16:28
                                               =20