Date:      Thu, 5 Feb 1998 10:32:58 -0800 (PST)
From:      "Cassandra M. Perkins" <cassy@loop.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   NFS Connection Problem

I'm receiving the following NFS connection problems in my kernel log file:

	nfs server nfs-admin:/nfs/mail0: not responding
	nfs server nfs-admin:/nfs/mail0: is alive again
	nfs server nfs-admin:/nfs/mail0: not responding
	nfs server nfs-admin:/nfs/mail0: is alive again

The nfs client is running FreeBSD 2.2.5 and the nfs server is running
FreeBSD 2.1.7.1-RELEASE.  Does anyone know the reason why this is
happening?  I'm running the same release (2.2.5) on another nfs client
with no complaints.

Thanks.

| Cassandra M. Perkins		     | People usually get what's coming to |
| Network Operations		     | them... unless it's been mailed.    |
| The Loop Internet Switch Co., LLC  |		-fortune		   |