Date:      Wed, 29 Mar 2000 07:43:31 -0500 (EST)
From:      Thomas David Rivers <rivers@dignus.com>
To:        jkh@zippy.cdrom.com, rivers@dignus.com
Cc:        cracauer@cons.org, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Let 3.x die ASAP?

> >  So - what does one do to get a 3.5 CD-ROM?  Particularly in the
> >  reality of less-than-stellar network connectivity.
>
> Make one yourself, I guess. :-)  Sorry, but I simply have no plans
> to create such a set myself.  The single-CD ISO is probably the
> most I'll do.
>
> - Jordan

 That's fine.. I suppose...

 Except, of course, the entire reason I subscribe to the CDs is because
 I can't (easily) make them myself.   I'm sure there is a (possibly small)
 percentage of subscribers who would be in a similar situation.

 Which, for me, probably means there is no 3.5 and I need to investigate
 moving to 4.x sooner.

 That's not necessarily bad, by any means - you should probably
 make an announcement of some kind so others in situations similar to
 mine can be informed and make reasonable decisions.

	- Dave Rivers -