Date:      Tue, 1 Feb 2000 18:01:49 +0800
From:      Shaun Dwyer <zeus@quakeclan.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Aureal Vortex soundcard under FreeBSD

Hi,

I noticed that linux drivers are available for the vortex1/2/advantage chipsets
are available at http://linux.aureal.com. They are (amazing but true) source!!
I'm sure this will help who ever is writing the FreeBSD driver. I've seen Doug
White's response to the availability of a vortex driver. However, it didn't
give any details.

My question is when will a driver be available.

As I am not subscribed to the mailing lists, please e-mail me directly.

Thanks,
Shaun