Date:      Thu, 26 Jul 2001 11:02:45 -0700
From:      Soren Kristensen <soren@soekris.com>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <bright@mu.org>
Cc:        Terry Lambert <tlambert2@mindspring.com>, Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>, "Eugene L. Vorokov" <vel@bugz.infotecs.ru>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Why two cards on the same segment...

Hi,

Alfred Perlstein wrote:

> Without proper attribution I can't make proper fun of you guys for
> not noticing:
>
> net.link.ether.inet.log_arp_wrong_iface
>
> set it to zero.

Not all of us runs the newest versions.... Another posting told that the
arp sysctl was introduced in 4.3.

And the reason why I want 3 ethernet on the same segment is not some
fancy reason, I just need to do manufacturing test on a piece of
hardware, without a big setup.... So now I just need to decide if I want
to move to 4.3, or kill it in the source.

Regards,

Soren