Date:      Fri, 30 Sep 2005 14:11:03 -0700
From:      Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
To:        Ali Adur <aladur@freemail.hu>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: distfiles download

--QTprm0S8XgL7H0Dt

On Fri, Sep 30, 2005 at 05:32:18PM +0200, Ali Adur wrote:
> Hello,
>=20
> Ports want to download sources.
> How can I download all the sources since at home I do not have=20
> Internet access?
> (If it counts I use WinXP at work and it is not a problem to download=20
> some gigs.)

If you had a FreeBSD box at work you could do a "make fetch-recusive"
for each port you wanted to install.  With current tools I don't think
there's a good option otherwise.  You might be better off just
downloading the package set for your release from the FTP site.  The
latest 5-stable package total around 11GB.

-- Brooks

--=20

--QTprm0S8XgL7H0Dt

--QTprm0S8XgL7H0Dt--