Date:      Thu,  4 May 1995 19:09:57 +0400
From:      "Andrey A. Chernov, Black Mage" <ache@astral.msk.su>
To:        "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
Cc:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Another problem with I18N support in sysinstall.

In message <1063.799590239@time.cdrom.com> Jordan K. Hubbard writes:

>If you go with the default font, you get nice looking dialogs and
>lousy looking umlauts, accents and such.  If you go with an ISO8859-1
>font, you get nice umlauts and accents but the line drawing characters
>have gone to hell and the dialogs look terrible.

>I really need an answer on this quickly.  Andrey?  Help!

It is very easy: I make separate termcap entry for ISO8859-1 font
long time ago, you need to set TERM not to cons25 but to
ISO8859-1 name. Sorry, I don't have available -current termcap
right now, but just look by yourself down cons25 entry and you find it,
it have meaningful name.

--
Andrey A. Chernov        : And I rest so composedly,  /Now, in my bed,
ache@astral.msk.su       : That any beholder  /Might fancy me dead -