Date:      Fri, 09 Oct 1998 07:40:43 -0700
From:      bmah@CA.Sandia.GOV (Bruce A. Mah)
To:        mike@smith.net.au
Cc:        bmah@CA.Sandia.GOV, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Looking for a committer for patches in ports/8197

--==_Exmh_1970427470P

Hi Mike--

A few days ago, I filed ports/8197, which fixes some problems in the (recently
transferred from you to me) vnc port.  I think these problems would prevent
vnc from running under 3.0, mostly due to perl changes.  Do you think you (or
someone else with commit priviledges) might have time to get these changes
committed before the ports freeze?

Unfortunately, I'm going out of town in a few hours, so my net connectivity is
going to be marginal at best until after the ports freeze.  If something goes
awry, just forget it.  I should have asked you directly when I filed the PR,
my bad.

Thanks, in any case!

Bruce.

PS.  What's the normal committing procedure in cases where the port maintainer
(e.g. me) doesn't have commit priviledges?

--==_Exmh_1970427470P

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

iQCVAwUBNh4ga6jOOi0j7CY9AQGumgP/Sr6wuIDTp/6ry1Ce54CVi/826UaVnrRO
0XWnz1ltQZFRvobjoVS3CMo8qVjVVA5j4ecNFvaZ0v3AYliWGhZpGumWh/exroqm
JE+rhS/kHEHhyaNS9IMBowSsvw0LE+YN62o9f16Ed7nGMeS8eklGlbj4by57DmdB
awnsRM8M8Gs=
=BZcK
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----

--==_Exmh_1970427470P--